Edge Marketing, LLC through this web site, LibertyAutoLoan.com, is a “Consumer Connection” company that provides connection services for consumers to auto financing specialists (either a lender or auto dealership) who can assist them – especially with a challenging credit situation. We may also provide other Consumer Connection services for other offers or services through LibertyAutoLoan.com.
Edge Marketing, LLC provides services through this web site directly and by offering services from affiliates and/or third-party advertisers through this web site. In this document, we may refer to the web site as “our web site” or “the web site” and to services we offer as “our services” or “the services”. We refer to Edge Marketing, LLC as “we”, “our”, or “us” as well. Services offered by third parties through this web site are referred to as “advertiser services”, “affiliate services”, “third-party services”, and other derivatives of these terms. The primary services provided by Edge Marketing, LLC through this web site are connection and administrative services to help our customers and users access third-party finance companies and dealerships, and allow them to conduct research through our consumer research resources. Edge Marketing, LLC is not a lender, automotive brokerage, or automobile dealership, and we do not provide car buying, auto financing or lending services of any kind.
Personal information we collect when you are using LibertyAutoLoan.com
Personal information is that information that can be used to locate, identify, contact, or otherwise gain insight into your personal situation. This includes other information that may be associated with your personal information. When you use LibertyAutoLoan.com and utilize the services we offer, depending on your request for services, we may ask for the following information from you directly:
- General contact information to allow us to contact and communicate with you. This may include your name, address(es), email contact information, and phone number.
- Transaction information that basically tells us how you interact with and use LibertyAutoLoan.com, any associated services, email information, information about how you interact with the web site when making a transaction, and how you interact with advertisers, third-party affiliates, and others who advertise or make services available through LibertyAutoLoan.com.
- Geographic location information from your mobile device (location information and/or IP Address) or desktop computer (IP Address) but only if your mobile device transmits this data have activated a mobile application option on the web site.
- Personal profile information that may assist us currently or in the future with improving your user experience and in providing you with offers that are more appropriate for your areas of interest or needs. This may include things like your social media preferences and/or demographic information such as your gender, birth date, and age.
In the collection of information noted above, you will know what information we are collecting through LibertyAutoLoan.com because you will provide it to us directly and voluntarily. If you do not wish to provide any of this information, you simply do not need to input it into our form. Note however that without providing certain information you may not be able receive certain services that are offered through our web site.
How we use your personal information
We may use the personal information we collect from you in one or more of the following ways:
- To provide your information to a third-party advertiser or affiliate when you request that we do so to assist with a connection service or other request made by you.
- To enable features and other options made available from the site and to retrieve and provide analysis and review of data you choose to enter into the site.
- To send you notices or other important information.
- To provide you with offers, advertisements, new product information, promotions, or other information via the web site, email, text messages, telephone contact, or other methods when you request that we do so.
- To ask for your feedback and evaluation to improve the web site and services offered on the web site to improve your user experience when accessing the web site.
- To meet contractual obligations.
- To send you confirmations, emails, technical notices, security alerts, updates and general support and administrative messages.
- To manage the web site’s administration, support functions, program or offer fulfillment, or other administrative purposes.
- To provide technical support, customer service, and program support.
- To administer any promotion such as a sweepstakes, contest, general promotion or other program or event sponsored by Edge Marketing, LLC or any of our advertisers or affiliates.
- To prevent fraudulent or potentially illegal activities, or to comply with any legal requirement or law.
- To facilitate internal requirements or purposes such as data analysis, audits, general research, or research to improve our services, products, advertising, communications and other programs.
In addition to the above, we may use your personal information that we collect for other purposes that we disclose to you at the time that the information is collected or with your consent.
Please note: You acknowledge and agree that when you submit a Financing Request form and/or request a quote, that you expressly authorize us and up to six (6) third-party affiliates to contact you in connection with each application and/or request regardless of whether or not you are listed on any or all “Do Not Call” lists.
Sharing of your personal information
We only share your personal information under certain situations. Sharing of your personal information with third parties may take place under the following circumstances:
- We may engage with third parties in order to assist us with services performed on your behalf including data analysis and analytical activities, payment processing, maintenance services, assisting in general or direct marketing efforts including email communications, text messaging, or phone contact as well as for surveys and feedback requests and general customer service and support activities.
- Your personal information, and the contents of all your communications with us on or through our web site or associated programs may be both accessed and/or monitored as necessary to facilitate the operation of LibertyAutoLoan.com and may be disclosed:
- To comply with or satisfy any applicable regulations or laws.
- To defend ourselves in any type of litigation or regulatory action.
- To comply with a requirement to disclose such information in response to a legal process when we have a good faith belief that such disclosures are required and appropriate (for example in the case of a court order, subpoena, or other legal requirement or compulsion).
- To intervene or prevent actions where we believe the web site or any associated service or program are being used in the commission of a crime or for criminal activity including to report such actions or to exchange information with other companies or organizations for the purposes of fraud protection or risk management.
- To respond to an emergency that poses a threat to your health or safety, or to the health or safety of another person or to the general public at large.
- In the event of our need to obtain debt financing, or facilitate a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets by or with another company or organization, or a similar business transaction occurs, we may need to disclose and/or transfer all information we have about you, including your personal information, to the successor company.
- Your personal information may be shared with affiliates or other third parties.
- We may share your personal information for any other purpose(s) which are disclosed to you at the time your personal information was collected or with your consent to use your personal information.
Other information that we collect
As part of your use and access of LibertyAutoLoan.com, we may also collect certain technical information during your use and access of the web site. This information may include information about the type of computer you are using and your browser, including your IP address, browser type, domain name from which you accessed the web site and other hardware or software information. If you choose to access our web sites and associated services from a mobile device we may also collect a unique identifier assigned to that particular device (UDID), the general “GPS” location, type of device used, or other information for that device in order to provide content to that device. We may also collect information about your access and use of LibertyAutoLoan.com such as the time and date of your visit, the pages you viewed, any actions you took, the amount of time you stayed on the web site, when you returned to the web site and the number of times you returned, and other “click-stream” data. This data may be shared with affiliates or other associated organizations who referred you to our web site and who will use this information to improve and enhance their referring activities or offerings and to optimize who else they refer to LibertyAutoLoan.com. In addition, this information may be shared with affiliates and others who help us serve advertisements and offers on web sites and networks that are not controlled by Edge Marketing, LLC. This may include activities such as the placement of a “conversion pixel” on a page on LibertyAutoLoan.com and an affiliate or marketing partner uses that pixel to provide better quality traffic that they send to us or having a tracking pixel placed for similar activities or uses.
Use of “Cookies”
Note that you can “opt out” of being targeted by certain third-party advertising companies by visiting one of these web sites: www.NetworkAdvertising.org, www.PrivacyChoice.org, www.AboutAds.com, or others that offer similar services.
Choosing to opt out of any requested communications
With regard to LibertyAutoLoan.com and any associated services, “Requested Communications” include email and text message communications about services you have requested, communications of other offers through various channels for information and offers you have requested, as well as general and promotional communications related to services offered on or through LibertyAutoLoan.com. All of these will only be sent to you if you have requested them expressly or consented to receive them. After you have requested these types of communications, you may “opt out” of receiving them by using one of the following methods:
- Select the “unsubscribe” or “opt out” link at the bottom of any email communication, or follow the “opt-out” instructions included in any email communication from us.
- If you are receiving text messages on a mobile device, reply to the message with the words “stop” or “end”.
- Contact us by sending an email to [email protected] and provide us with specific instructions in the email as to what information or offers you no longer wish to receive. Important: You must include your name and contact information in any “opt-out” communication.
Protection of your personal information
Edge Marketing, LLC has implemented reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical, physical, and data security procedures and controls to protect and safeguard your personal information against unauthorized disclosure, access, loss, alteration, or misuse. NOTE: No method of transmission via the Internet nor is any method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Because of this, we cannot assume responsibility for unauthorized access to the servers and systems that are used for our business purposes. In addition, we work with third party affiliates who provide services and collect payment and personal information. These parties are not permitted to store, retain, or use your personal information except for the sole purpose of processing payments or acting on a service request made by you. As part of our general business practices, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt transmission of your personal and/or billing information.
Links to other websites and services
International users of LibertyAutoLoan.com
Edge Marketing, LLC is headquartered in Castle Rock, Colorado in the United States of America. The LibertyAutoLoan.com web site and associated services provided by us through the web site are hosted in the USA or are hosted with service providers who are headquartered in the USA. If you reside outside the USA, you should be aware that any information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your using this web site, any associated services, or any requests for connection services or other programs made by you may be processed in and transferred and stored in the USA and will be subject to USA laws and regulations. Note that USA data protection and privacy laws and regulations may not be the same as those in your country of residence
Privacy of children and minors
LibertyAutoLoan.com and the associated services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not disclose or provide any information. If we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 18 we will take steps to promptly delete their personal information. By using LibertyAutoLoan.com and any associated services or providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, storage, transfer, and processing of information to and in the United States of America.